View My Stats

Monday, September 27, 2010


I'm not one to complain or anything but here's what it's like today in Escondido:

Fortunately, I'm in an air conditioned office/home. I took Trixie out a couple times for her ablutions. It was like walking into a sauna. And I'm not that fond of saunas. Fortunately, she went tinkle quickly and we dashed back into the air conditioned comfort of the house.

Me no likee hot, hot weather. Me go to heavan, not hell. More better in heaven. I may, however, have to change my ways. And beliefs.

PS: Evelyn just told me it was 108 today in Carlsbad! Unheard of! That's where we were for the weekend with a very comfortable 85 degrees. That surely must only be in the inland area of Carlsbad. At the beach I can't believe it would get that high!

PPS: Makes one doubly appreciative of our military in Afghanistan and Iraq. It's like this ever day there . . . and they have all that combat gear, kevlar vests, etc.
That is not 'good duty.' They suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment