View My Stats

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Do you know your HYMNS?

Dentist's Hymn..................Crown Him with Many Crowns

Weatherman's Hymn...There Shall Be Showers of Blessings

Contractor's Hymn..............The Church's One Foundation

The Tailor's Hymn......................Holy, Holy, Holy

The Golfer's Hymn............There's a Green Hill Far Away

The Politician's Hymn...............Standing on the Promises

Optometrist's Hymn..........Open My Eyes That I Might See

The IRS Agent's Hymn.................I Surrender All

The Gossip's Hymn.....................Pass It On

The Electrician's Hymn.................Send The Light

The Shopper's Hymn....................Sweet Bye and Bye

The Realtor's Hymn. . . . . . I've Got a Mansion Just over the Hilltop

The Massage Therapists Hymn . . . ......He Touched Me

The Doctor's Hymn......................The Great Physician

AND for those who speed on the highway - a few hymns:

45mph....................God Will Take Care of You
65mph....................Nearer My God To Thee
85mph....................This World Is Not My Home
95mph....................Lord, I'm Coming Home
100mph.... ........ ....Precious Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment