View My Stats

Monday, June 7, 2010

In the Nursing Home . . .

In a nursing home one evening, an old man looked over and said to an
old lady, "I know just what you're wanting. For $5, I'll have sex
with you right over there in that rocking chair."

The old lady looked surprised, but didn't say a word.

The old man continued, "For $10 I'll do it with you on that nice soft
sofa over there, but for $20 I'll take you back to my room, light
some candles, and give you the most romantic evening you've ever had
in your life."

The old lady still said nothing, but after a couple of minutes, she
started digging down in her purse. She pulled out a wrinkled $20 bill
and held it up.

"So you want the nice romantic evening in my room," said the old man.

"Get serious," she replied. "Four times in the rocking chair".

No comments:

Post a Comment