View My Stats

Monday, June 7, 2010

I was a war correspondent in S. Vietnam during 1967 and 1968. These are probably the finest photographs of that era that I have seen.

They took me back to a time when I was much younger. I'm glad I accepted the assignement to Vietnam . . . but I would not want to do it again.

This will take a good half hour to view the photos and to read the captions. For those of us who were there . . . either in Vietnam . . . or here in the States during that era, it will bring back many, many memories. For you younger readers, it will give you an up close, personal, and accurate view of what was happening.

Very good and poignant photos.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured/2010/04/30/captured-a-look-back-at-the-vietnam-war-on-the-35th-anniversary-of-the-fall-of-saigon-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment