View My Stats

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sweet Tea

Sweet Tea

A woman goes to the doctor, beaten black and Blue.

The Doctor naturally inquires, "What has happened to you?”

His patient moans, "Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every time my husband comes home drunk he beats me to a pulp.”

The Doctor declares, "Why that’s absolutely, inexcusably reprehensible! I do though have a truly successful medical solution for such a problem.
When your husband comes home drunk, just take a glass of sweet tea and start swishing it in your mouth. Just swish and swish but don't swallow until he goes to bed and is asleep.”

Two weeks later the woman comes back to the doctor looking fresh and reborn.

She proclaims, "Oh Doctor, your suggestion was such a brilliant idea! Every time my husband came home drunk, I swished my mouth out with sweet tea. I swished and swished and he didn't touch me!"
Nodding his head, the Doctor answers, "You see how much keeping your mouth shut helps?"

No comments:

Post a Comment