View My Stats

Friday, March 25, 2011

When did DMV employees become so rude?

I have an old friend who retired from the Escondido Police Department as a Lieutenant. He and I 'grew up together' via Little League baseball. He and I were always opposing coaches but got to know and like each other. While I managed the local radio station, he grew a brilliant career in law enforcement. He posts the following commentary, which is probably all to familiar to many of us:


I had to renew my driver license today. I went to a little DMV in Manteca, Ca. because I could get in sooner than the one in the city I live in. I did not expect to be treated in the manner that I was.

Everything was fine until I had my photo taken. The clerk did not take my photo she took one of an old man. Just how she got that guy into my clothes I can't explain. I then took the written exam and all was fine. Then she asked me if I'd like to update the description on my license. She said "It says here your hair is brown, lets put gray there." Then she said "It says here you weigh 210. You haven't seen that in a long time." I said OK, put 220 there.

After I had my temporary license safely in my pocket I told that clerk that she should go back to the doctor who did her sex change operation and get a refund.

No comments:

Post a Comment