View My Stats

Friday, March 25, 2011

My Granddaughter - in utero

Well, it's getting closer. In June I will be a grandpa for the first time.

I though I'd never see the day. If I can hang around this ol' planet for another two and a half months, I'll actually be a real, live grandpa!

You think I talk a lot about my puppy? Wait till Alexandra arrives. (Betcha a nickle she winds up being called "Alex."

My youngest son, Kenny, just sent me this sonogram photo of his daughter. I didn't even know they could do this. The facial features are very clear.

Have to admit, my eyes welled up in tears when I saw this. Imagine what a mess I'll be when I actually see her after she's born.

Getting anxious for her to hurry up and arrive; I reckon that's natural.

Anyway, here's my granddaughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment