View My Stats

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Ventriloquist

There was this Ventriloquist Comedian who was playing a club in Mobile, Ala.
His routine depended heavily upon "redneck" jokes. In most cities in which
he performed, he was very well received, but this was a tough crowd. One
fella in the audience finally stood up and interrupted his act, "Hey you up
on the stage..." a slight pause, as the Comedian paused his routine.

Then the heckler went on, "Listen, buddie, people in these parts don't take
kindly to all these redneck jokes!!!"

The comedian could see that the man was indeed serious and that also seemed
to be the room sentiment.

So the comedian took a deep breath and said, "Hey, I'm sorry, I didn't mean
to offend anyone"

The heckler replied "I ain't talking to you Mister, I'm talking to that dude
sittin' on your lap!"

No comments:

Post a Comment