View My Stats

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Little Jimmy's Story . . .

TODAY'S LESSON:



Little Jimmy watched his Daddy's car pass by the school playground, and then go into the nearby woods.

Curious, he followed, and he saw his Daddy and his Aunt Jane in the middle of a passionate embrace.

Little Jimmy found this so exciting, that he could hardly contain himself, as he ran home to tell his Mother.

'Mommy! I was at the playground, and I saw Daddy's car go into the woods, with Aunt Jane. I went back to look, and he was giving Aunt Jane a big kiss, and then he helped her take off her shirt.

Then Aunt Jane helped Daddy take his pants off, and then Aunt Jane' . . . .

Right at that point, his Mother cut him off, and said to him, 'Jimmy, this is such an interesting story - save it for dinner time.

I want to see the look on your Daddy's face when you tell it tonight.'

Later, at the dinner table that evening, the Mother asked little Jimmy to tell his story.

Jimmy then started in: 'I was at the playground, and I saw Daddy's car go into the woods, with Aunt Jane.

I went back to look, and he was giving Aunt Jane a big kiss, then he helped her take off her shirt.

Then Aunt Jane helped Daddy take his pants off, and then Aunt Jane and Daddy started doing the same thing that Mommy and Uncle Bill used to do when Daddy was away on the oil rigs.'


The moral: Sometimes you just need to shut the hell up, and listen to the whole story, instead of interrupting part way through it!

No comments:

Post a Comment