View My Stats

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Singing Anesthesiologists

Before you consider any kind of surgery, you have to watch the Singing Anesthesiologists from Minnesota do "Waking Up is Hard to Do." I nearly had an asthma attack from laughing!


http://nottotallyrad.blogspot.com/2009/11/waking-up-is-hard-to-do.html



(I've seen this before and have forwarded it previously. But it's a good laugh and worth another look. I have a friend in North San Diego County who is, in fact, an anesthesiologist. This video is well known within his profession. Don't recall exactly, but I seem to remember that he told me not all of these folks are anesthesiologists but severa are anesthetists (a big difference), several are nurses. I'm sure he'll clarify for me as I'm emailing him this copy as well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment