View My Stats

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Great Lines . . .

I have kleptomania,
but when it gets bad,
I take something for it.




FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!
Except that one where you're naked in church.





Sometimes too much to drink isn't enough.



Heaven is Where:
The Police are British,
The Chefs are Italian,
The Mechanics are German,
The Lovers are French and
It's all organized by the Swiss.

Hell is Where:
The Police are German,
The Chefs are British,
The Mechanics are French,
The Lovers are Swiss and
It's all organized by the Italians.






Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!





My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory's not as sharp as it used to be.




Welcome to Utah
Set your watch back 20 years.




In just two days from now,
tomorrow will be yesterday.




A bartender is just a pharmacist
with a limited inventory




The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.




I may be schizophrenic,
but at least I have each other.




I am a Nobody.
Nobody is Perfect.
Therefore I am Perfect.




KENTUCKY:
Five million people,
Fifteen last names.




Dyslexics Have More Nuf .

I LOVE COOKING WITH WINE
Sometimes I even put it in the food.




When you work here,
you can name your own salary.
I named mine, "Fred".




money isn't everything,
but it sure keeps the kids in touch.




Reality is only an illusion
that occurs due to a lack of alcohol.




I like cats too.
Let's exchange recipes.

Red meat is not bad for you
Fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

I am having an out-of-money experience.

As a senior citizen was driving down the freeway, his car phone rang.
Answering, he heard his wife's voice urgently warning him,
"Herman, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on 280 Interstate.
Please be careful!"

"It's not just one car," said Herman. "It's hundreds of them!"




Don't sweat the petty things.
Don't pet the sweaty things.




Corduroy pillows are making headlines!

No comments:

Post a Comment