View My Stats

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ladie's Quotes

The hardest years in life are those between ten and seventy.
Helen Hayes (at 73)

I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray eyebrows.
Janette Barber

My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being hitting my
head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
Erma Bombeck

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.
Rhonda Hansome

The phrase "working mother" is redundant.
Jane Sellman

Every time I close the door on reality it comes in through the windows.
Jennifer Unlimited

Whatever women must do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
Charlotte Whitton

Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart.
Caryn Leschen

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at
once.
Jennifer Unlimited

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible
warning.
Catherine Aird

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not
dumb...and I'm also not blonde.
Dolly Parton

If high heels were so wonderful, men would still be wearing them.
Sue Grafton

I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.
Roseanne Barr

When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country.
Elayne Boosler

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
Maryon Pearson

In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man-if you want anything done, ask a woman.
Margaret Thatcher

If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties? How
intelligent is it to start the day by tying a noose around your neck?
Linda Ellerbee

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.
Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment