View My Stats

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Steve Wright said . . .

I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it.
I had amnesia once or twice.
I wear my heart on my sleeve. I wear my liver on my pant leg.
When I was in boy scouts, I slipped on the ice and hurt my ankle. A little old lady had to help me across the street.
Sally plays strip poker. Whenever she loses, she has to put something on.
Is "tired old cliche" one?
I took a course in speed reading. Then I got Reader's Digest on microfilm. By the time I got the machine set up, I was done.
I went to San Francisco. I found someone's heart.
Last week I forgot how to ride a bicycle.
I took lessons in bicycle riding. But I could only afford half of them. Now I can ride a unicycle.
If God dropped acid, would he see people?
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.
For my sister's 40th birthday, I sent her a singing mammogram.
Horses just naturally have mohawk haircuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment