View My Stats

Sunday, December 26, 2010

My favorite limerick

With all the limericks floating around of late, thanks to me . . . and to my favorite limerick writer, Marty Weiss, my favorite curmudgeon, Paul Van Middlesworth, sends me the following (which made me laugh out loud):

A man who had won the annual limerick contest at his local (all male) limerick club was asked by his wife to recite his winning limerick. He told her that he couldn't do that because his limerick was so foul that he could not repeat it in the presence of a woman, even his own wife. She told him to just say da da da da da when he got to the inmentionable parts. He considered it for a moment and then began.

da da da da da da da da
da da da da da da da da da
da da da da da
da da da da da da
da da da da da da shit fuck

No comments:

Post a Comment