View My Stats

Sunday, December 26, 2010

More "Stuff"

Kids statements that are a little ... off track:

* God bless America Thru the night with a light from a bulb!
* 0 Susanna, 0 don't you cry for me, For I come from Alabama
with a band-aid on my knee!
* Give us this day our deli bread! Glory be to the Father
and to the Son and to the Whole East Coast.
* We shall come to Joyce's, bringing in the cheese.
* Yield Not to Penn Station.
* Praise God From whom all blessings flow, Praise Him all
creatures, HERE WE GO
* Olive, the other reindeer, used to laugh and call him names.
* While shepherds washed their socks by night.

When French people swear do they say pardon my English?

Aren't the 'good things that come to those who wait' just the leftovers from the people that got there first?

Why is it illegal to park in a handicapped parking space but its ok to use a handicapped toilet?

Seeing as cupid is so good at matchmaking, does he have a girlfriend?

No comments:

Post a Comment