View My Stats

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Know any good cartoonists?

Mark Miller is a brilliant writer. He writes for, among others, the Huffington Post. He's looking for a cartoonist with whom to collaborate. Take a look at his stuff. If you know of anyone, drop me a note and I'll put them together with Mark:

Know any cartoon artist who might be open to collaborating with me on a single-panel cartoon? They do the drawing; I do the words.

Here are 5 examples:


A bunch of American Indians in war paint have surrounded and are sneaking up on a small ice cream store.

CAPTION: CUSTARD’S LAST STAND



The hunchback of Notre Dame is on a coffee date at a coffee shop.

WOMAN: “So, I understand you like bells.”



An adorable three year old girl is on the witness stand in court. As the judge looks on, a hard-nosed prosecutor holds a pacifier in front of the girl.

PROSECUTOR: “Maybe this will refresh your memory!”



Stephen Hawking is in his wheelchair at home, holding his laptop computer and looking over at his parrot in a cage.

PARROT: “Polly wants to know why you keep claiming credit for all my ideas about theoretical physics.”



A business called SYDNEY’S DRIVE-THROUGH VASECTOMIES has no customers.

CAPTION: SHORTEST-LASTING BUSINESSES - #347 IN A SERIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment