View My Stats

Monday, July 26, 2010

Why Dogs are Better than Cats . . .

"Good mornin' Punkin!" (Ignored)

"Good mornin' Farfle!" (Yawns)

"Good mornin' YumYum" (Ignored)

"Good mornin' SunnyBoy!" (Sound Asleep)

"Good mornin Trixie!" (Jumps up and down, runs to me, jumps up on my leg, begging to be picked up, wagging tail incessantly . . . "Me! Me! Me! Love me! Hold me! Hold me! I love you so much! I want you to love me back! Right now!
Hold me! I will kiss you! Lots! Let's play! Wanna watch me play with my Chewie Toy? Wanna see me chase my ball? Wanna see me chase those lazy cats? You're the most wunnerful person in the whole world! Did I tell you you're the most wunnerful person in the whole world. Oh, yeah, I did. Well, you're even better than that! Pick me up, will you please? Wait! Wait! Just look at these eyes of mine! See how longing they are? Those are for you to know how much I love you and want you to pick me up!"


And that . . . is the difference between dogs and . . . those other animals, called, I think, cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment