View My Stats

Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Little Help from My Friends . . .

Okay, everyone, here's what I'm going to need. First is a ticket to the
Elanovskaya railroad station. Then a Russian interpreter and enough cash
to hire some local help. Finally a dozen flatbed rail cars and cheap
passage on a tramp freighter for myself and some large objects, no
questions asked.

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/World/Story/STIStory_495744.html

Take note of one local's comment. "There are tanks all over the forest,
abandoned. If you need one, come and get it."

A couple of T-80 tank platoons would do wonders to boost my neighborhood
firepower superiority. And I could strip extra road wheels and tracks
off the others to maintain them. Mighty kind of Mother Russia to offer
these...

Kent
----------

No comments:

Post a Comment