View My Stats

Friday, April 16, 2010

The Rx

My neighbor found out that her dog could hardly hear, so she took it to the veterinarian.
The vet found that the problem was the hair in the dog's ears. He clipped the hair & cleaned both ears, and the dog could hear fine.
The vet then proceeded to tell the lady that if she wanted to keep this from recurring, she should go to the drug store and get some "Nair" hair remover and rub it in the dog's ears once a month.
The lady went to the drug store and bought some "Nair" hair remover.
At the register, she asked the druggist about the proper use of it.
The druggist told her, "If you're going to use this under your arms, don't use deodorant for a few days."
The lady said, "I'm not using it under my arms."
The druggist said, "If you're using it on your legs, don't shave for a couple of days."
The lady replied, "I'm not using it on my legs, either. If you must know, I'm using it on my schnauzer.
"The druggist said, "You will probably want to stay off your bicycle for about a week."

No comments:

Post a Comment